The Anti Money Laundering Guide is a comprehensive and practical service which reflects the latest position on the law and practice in the UK on the prevention of money laundering. It also provides the latest available information and guidance on how money laundering is handled and penalised in key financial jurisdictions around the world.
The Guide is the only work to combine:
- Relevant, extensive source material
- A full explanation of the nature of money laundering
- Guidelines to meet the requirements of UK law on money laundering through a practical explanation of the law, compliance requirements, investigations and prosecutions and the wider civil law consequences of money laundering
- An analysis of the international response to money laundering
- A survey of the money laundering regimes, if any, to be found in the world's key financial jurisdictions (this survey will be extended in future updates)
For information on CD-ROM compatibility and system requirements please see this page before purchasing.
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on ProView then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.