International Arbitration Law Review brings together all the requirements of an arbitration practitioner or academic looking at the international scene. It is a SCOPUS listed, peer-reviewed journal offering expert commentary on worldwide trends and issues from leading international authors and is managed by an editorial board and advisory board comprising internationally recognised experts and specialists from academia and practice.
The journal offers coverage of legal trends and developments in arbitration from around the world, including in depth commentary and analysis of arbitration related cases in State courts, significant changes in legislation and developments in arbitral practice.
Topics included in upcoming issues will include
- Developments in commercial and investment arbitration
- Changes to arbitral practice resulting from the covid pandemic
- Synergies between arbitration and mediation
- Ethics in international arbitration
- Public policy issues as they relate to commercial and investment arbitration
- Legal changes and rule changes in key arbitral jurisdictions and institutions
A Proview subscription to this journal will also include eBook access to any bound volumes that publish over the subscription period.
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on ProView then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.