provides a simple and practical guide to arbitration law and practice for parties and practitioners, enabling its readers to assess the comparative benefits and challenges of arbitrating in a wide range of jurisdictions and/or under the auspices of different institutions.
- A simple and practical guide to arbitration law and practice
- Enables readers to assess the comparative benefits and challenges of arbitrating in a wide range of jurisdictions and/or under the auspices of different jurisdictions
- Reader-friendly Q+A format allows for easy comparisons of over 70 jurisdictions worldwide
- Global Overview outlines key arbitration law concepts, broad trends and widespread practices
- Comprehensive coverage of regional arbitral institutions, including ACICA, CIETAC, HKIAC, ICC, ICDR, ICSID, KLRCA, LCIA, NAFTA, SIAC, UNCITRAL, VIAC and WIPO
- Jurisdictional contributions and key institutional chapters are written by recognised experts in the field
- Provides a quick and easy first look at key issues in Arbitration, helpful to general counsel and their clients.
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.