Agricultural Law, Tax and Finance not only deals with the traditional areas of agricultural holdings and farm cottages under the Agricultural Holdings Act 1986 and the Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995; it also covers areas such as contracts and agreements, regulations, controls and quotas, property and environmental law, diversification and insolvency.
It includes full coverage of the all-important tax and finance aspects, and deals with virtually every problem or situation confronting farmers and their advisers. The work also includes a selection of precedents for agricultural tenancies.
- Agricultural holdings
- Farm cottages
- Rights of way and highways
- Share farming
- Conservation and land use
- Finance, taxation and insolvency
- Seeds regulations
- Commodity contracts
- Plant protection products
- Product liability
- Trees and forestry
- Agricultural water rights
Upcoming developments in 2012:
- Agricultural Holdings Act 1986 including Morrison Low v Paterson changes in the operation of the Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995 and the Arbitration Act 1996
- The effects of the Localism Act 2011 on the Town & Country Planning legislation
- Taxation changes affecting farmers and landowners
- Changes to the CAP and subventions
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like.
Find out more about ProView.
To enquire about ProView subscription options complete the online services contact form.