De Smith’s Judicial Review is the leading work on the history, principles and practice of judicial review in England and Wales.
The Fourth Supplement brings the 8th edition mainwork up to date and includes cases which have either developed a principle or provide a particularly useful illustration of a principle or practice. The cases cover the following areas:
- Jurisdictional error and ouster clauses
- Legitimate expectations
- The duty to give reasons
- Substantive unfairness and equality
- Intensity of proportionality review
- Discrimination cases under the Human Rights Act and domestic law
- Proposals of reform to judicial review remedies and the Human Rights Act
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.