Parker and Mellows: The Modern Law of Trusts is a well-established and popular textbook on this complex area of law.
- Sets out the underlying principles which govern this area of law
- Uses a practical framework to explore the administration of trusts
- Incorporates all key legislation and case law
- Covers the many changes that have taken place since publication of the previous edition, including the many changes in the areas of charities, taxation of trusts, and pensions
- Gives a greater understanding of how trusts operate, making it an essential aid for both students and practitioners
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is the cross-platform app custom built for legal professionals, students and researchers.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today: