Law of International Trade: Cross-Border Commercial Transactions is a well-established title providing readers with a comprehensive and up to date treatment of all key aspects of private international trade law.
The seventh edition stays faithful to the book’s original rationale by emphasising the link between doctrine and the pragmatics of international commercial law. It offers a thorough, yet clear and lucid treatment of the rules and principles applicable to the law of international commercial transactions.
Key features of the seventh edition:
- Provides a clear and concise explanation of the theoretical framework which underpins the law against the background of modern trade documentation and export practice
- Incorporates specimen contractual clauses, forms and diagrams to demonstrate how the law works in practice
- Addressing not only basic issues of the law but also tackling the more complex legal problems
- Sets out summaries of the more significant cases and, where relevant, cases from the EU, Commonwealth and other countries are discussed
- Uses both early and up to date cases to highlight the evolution of legal principle
- Covering new developments, both in law and commerce
- Incorporates enhanced footnote references allowing further research
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.