European Union Law provides readers with a rigorously structured analysis of the institutional structure of the EU, its jurisdiction, its legal instruments and the main substantive principles underlying EU law.
- Develops a detailed overview of EU substantive law and of the effect the various sources of EU law have within the legal order of every Member State
- Outlines the main elements of the Lisbon Treaty
- Explores the concept that the constitutional character of EU law is not limited to its "administrative law" aspects
- Includes references to case law and legislative
developments as well as to academic literature in the major European languages
- Covers significant developments in the EU, including the many changes brought about by the ratification of the Treaty of Lisbon
- Contains examples, diagrams and tables to help readers grasp complex processes and retain information.
Transform the way you work, with eBooks on ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is the cross-platform app custom built for legal professionals, students and researchers.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like.
- Search the entire text by keyword
- Jump to related content via hyperlinks
- Add your own notes, bookmark key pages and highlight important passages
- Email, print and share the text
- You don't need to be online to access your eBooks
- Your entire library and personalised features are backed up
Learn more about Thomson Reuters ProView
View titles available on Thomson Reuters ProView
You may only order one eBook per title online; to order multiples of eBooks, contact our customer services team or your Sweet & Maxwell Account Manager.