Equity & Trusts presents a clear and current picture of the law of equity and trusts, with comprehensive coverage that assumes no pre-existing knowledge of the topic by the reader.
Equity & Trusts:
- Presents a detailed account of the law of equity and trusts, placing the subject in its modern context
- Takes account of the latest legislative and case law developments
- Combines in-depth commentary with critical analysis to give more than just a guide to the law
- Mirrors the structure of a traditional equity and trusts course for ease of use during studies
- Illustrates how the law operates in practice
- Gives examples to aid understanding of the more complex and technical areas
- Offers a short guide to further reading at the end of each chapter
- Contains a glossary of key terms at the start of the work
Equity & Trusts is an indispensable resource for all those studying law at degree or graduate diploma level.