English Legal System Fundamentals
The Fundamentals series introduces students to the principles of the law by way of clear text combined with visual aids, tools and diagrams to enable an easy understanding of the subject without sacrificing the detail that is required for proper comprehension. Each title assumes no level of prior knowledge, allowing the book to be used for those new to the subject and for distance learning.
English Legal System – The Fundamentals presents a clear and detailed explanation of the English Legal System, with special features to aid students’ comprehension and understanding, providing an excellent grounding in the subject and solid basis for the onward study of law.
- Clearly written in a language that eases understanding
- Extensive use of visual aids and tools to summarize complex legal principles
- Widespread use of headings and sub-headings to enable students to follow the text and locate relevant information more easily
- An emphasis on critical analysis
- Avoidance of dense text, bite size chunks of text helping engagement of the subject
- Diagrams for the enhancement of student learning
- No footnoting throughout, providing a clear text without distractions
- The authors do not assume any level of knowledge, meaning the text can be easily used for distance learning
- Visually appealing layout that attracts attention and promotes understanding
- Interactive feature linking directly from printed page to web material
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is the iPad app custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today: