Set in the context of experience in the workplace as well as within the wider social and political framework, Pitt’s Employment Law provides a clear and succinct account of employment law and industrial relations law. The work is written in a straightforward and engaging style, making it easy for students to understand the topic and grasp difficult concepts. The work provides a lively and thought-provoking account of key topics, explaining significant cases from the British courts, the Court of Justice of the European Union and the European Court of Human Rights, enabling the reader to grasp the subject as a whole.
NEW TO THE ELEVENTH EDITION:
- Over 70 new cases
- Current events: Brexit and Covid-19
- Gig economy workers – latest developments
- New chapter on Human Rights and Employment Law
- Latest Equality Law changes
- Evolving case law on the contract of employment
- Gender pay gap – new disclosure provisions
- Trends in unfair dismissal law
- New Supreme Court decisions on vicarious liability of employers
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is the iPad app custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today: