Construction Law presents a straightforward overview of the whole field of law relevant to construction, thoughtfully and comprehensively explained in a clear, concise tone that is suitable for both the student and professional reader.
- Guides the reader through the complex world of construction contracts, claims, disputes and their resolution.
- Covers all aspects of law relating to the setting up and carrying out of construction projects, including private and public law, and domestic and international law.
- Extensive quotations from statutes, leading cases, and the standard forms of contract.
- Coverage of different forms of procurement using FIDIC, NEC, JCT and ICC forms.
- Includes a Glossary of Legal Terms.
Professor John Uff CBE QC draws on his wide experience of the construction industry as a practicing QC, arbitrator, academic and member of influential bodies within the industry, to provide an essential text for students, lawyers, and those working in the construction industry.