Providing a comprehensive and practical account of the application of stamp duties, Monroe & Nock on the Law of Stamp Duties:
- Covers stamp duties in relation to a conveyance or transfer on sale, conveyances and the contracts for sale, leases and agreements for leases, superannuation annuities and insurance policies, bearer instruments, untaxed instruments and exemptions
- Considers special situations such as unit trusts and open-ended investment companies, the share and loan capital of corporations, company reorganisations, depositary schemes and clearance systems
- Reviews stamp duty planning principles and looks at planning opportunities in particular situations
- Reproduces principal statutory provisions and Inland Revenue material
- Reflects fully the impact of the new stamp duty land tax regime
- Offers practical guidance on tax planning and minimizing liability
- Contains all the Stamp Duty Land Tax Forms and advice on how to complete them
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on ProView then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.