This essential text examines the taxation of trusts and is accessible to specialists and non-specialists. There have been many updates in this area of the law since the 4th edition published in 2014 and the 2nd supplement in 2017.
Key features of this new edition:
- Covers all recent case law developments including reservation of benefit, business and agricultural property relief, employee benefits trusts and mistakes
- All chapters on domicile and offshore trusts have been completely rewritten following the 2017 developments
- Contains new chapters on the taxation of residential and commercial property to take account of all the major IHT and CGT legislation taxing non-residents from 2017 and 2019
- Updates the compliance and disclosure chapters in the light of common reporting and requirement to correct
- Updates to all the income tax chapters on trusts
- A new chapter on EU considerations for private clients
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.