Designed to be used as an accessible working guide, Practical Intellectual Property shows the practical steps necessary to protect a whole range of intellectual property rights. It is specifically intended to be used as a first point of reference, containing all the information you need across the breadth of intellectual property law.
- Covers trade marks, patents, copyright, designs, and passing-off
- Addresses intellectual property infringement and the relevant civil remedies and criminal penalties
- Looks at IP in different industries, such as biotechnology and manufacturing
- Examines the role of competition law
- Saves valuable time by providing a comprehensive reference source in one handy volume
- Offers practical guidance on the procedures of intellectual property protection
- Clear, first point of reference for all aspects of this area of law
- Always up to date with two updating releases each year
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.