This new edition of a work regarded as “the bible” on public procurement issues provides a detailed analysis of the legal and policy framework for procurement in the EU and UK. This Edition is in two Volumes. Volume 1 details the core public sector rules. Volume 2 covers more specialist areas such as e-procurement, utilities, concessions and defence, as well as specifications, social and environmental policies, remedies, Brexit and third countries.
- Includes comprehensive coverage of the regimes on concessions, utilities and defence/ security procurement
- Provides in-depth analysis of the scope for green and social procurement
- Explains the new rules on e-procurement, including on dynamic purchasing systems and e-catalogues
- Contains detailed explanation of the rules on drafting specifications
- Offers extensive analysis of remedies at national and EU level, including their application to framework agreements and dynamic purchasing systems
- Examines the options for regulation after Brexit, including their detailed impact in different areas of procurement policy (trade, award procedures, green and social procurement, and enforcement)
- Covers extensive new case law on all subjects
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.