“a valuable contribution to ICC arbitration” - Alexis Mourre, President of the ICC International Court of Arbitration
Written by experienced practitioners as arbitrators and counsel in dozens of cases each year, The Handbook of ICC Arbitration reflects the very latest practice in ICC arbitration.
- Provides article-by-article commentary on the new 2021 ICC Rules of Arbitration, incorporating discussion of ICC Notes and developments in case law and soft law.
- Chapters guide the practitioner through the arbitral process, from commencement, to the arbitral tribunal, arbitral proceedings, and awards and costs.
- Examines the diverse issues that can occur during an arbitration, from appointment and challenge of arbitrators, case management conferences, issues of due process and hearings, admissibility and weight of evidence, and annulment and enforcement of awards.
- Contains a useful selection of models, notes, checklists and examples.
New to this edition:
- The 2021 ICC Rules of Arbitration effective as of 1st January 2021.
- Note to the Parties and Arbitral Tribunals on the Conduct of the Arbitration under the ICC Rules of Arbitration as updated on 1st January 2021.
- The IBA’s Rules on the Taking of Evidence in International Arbitration as revised December 2020.
- The Prague Rules on the Efficient Conduct of Proceedings in International Arbitration (14th December 2018).
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.