Bowstead & Reynolds on Agency is the essential reference source for commercial practitioners. Part of the long-established Common Law Library, this new supplement updates all relevant aspects of law and how they relate to agency agreements, including contract law, administrative law, tort, commercial/company law, the law of property and the conflict of laws.
- Examines the creation of agency
- Provides coverage of the authority of agents
- Discusses agency of necessity
- Analyses sub-agency
- Offers coverage of duties of agents towards their principals
- Covers rights of agents against their principals
- Covers relations between principals and third parties
- Covers relations between agents and third parties
- Covers termination of authority
- Covers commercial agents
- Provides a note on the conflict of laws
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is the iPad app custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today: