About the author, Trevor Faure
Advising law firms, C-suite general counsel, Fortune 500 legal departments, compliance professionals and legal support services on: strategy, organisation, transformation, performance improvement, data analytics, compliance, supply chain, cost optimisation / reduction, risk management & regulation.
President, Global General Counsel Academy
General Counsel / Head of Legal Affairs at global multinationals since 1990:
- Global Leader, Legal Services, EY Global - consulting and advisory support of General Counsel, legal departments, Chief Compliance Officers, law firms, legal operations and service providers
- Global General Counsel, EY Global - responsibility for all aspects of legal management, compliance, litigation, advice and strategy
- Tyco International, General Counsel - part of the post-Kozlowski turnaround team. Corporate governance rating improved from 2/10 to 10/10
- Dell EMEA, Legal Director - Six Sigma qualification and “double duty” as interim HR Director
- Apple EMEA, Senior European Counsel - served prior and during the turnaround of the Steve Jobs return.
- Barrister of the Supreme Court of England and Wales, Middle Temple. Called 1988. Law LLB (Hons.), Queen Mary & Westfield, London.
- Member of "The Times" Law 100 Panel advisory body
- Various awards including: In-House Community Lifetime Achievement Award 2017, “The Lawyer” In-House Counsel of the Year & Team of the Year, Legal Business Team of the Year & FT Innovative Lawyer commendation.