International Commercial Arbitration and Conciliation in UNCITRAL Model Law Jurisdictions
gives you complete coverage of UNCITRAL’s Model Law on International Commercial Arbitration and the Model Law on International Commercial Conciliation.
It covers all the information that you will need when contemplating arbitration in one of the “Model Law Countries” and enables you to ascertain what you can expect in each jurisdiction. .
- Helps you understand the concepts behindthe formation of the Model Laws through article-by-article analysis
- Reproduces the UNCITRAL Laws in full in the Appendices giving you easy and quick reference
- Contains information on the decisions taken in Model Law jurisdictions and shows how they have been successfully enacted
- Provides case law examples and charts detailing which articles have been adopted in each jurisdiction, helping you assess the law for the jurisdiction you are working in at a glance
- Provides information for those states who are considering adopting the Laws
- Covers the progress and gives details of the amendments to the Model Law allowing you `to trace developments
- Updated with extensive commentary on the revised 2006-Model Law provisions on arbitration agreements and interim measures
- Includes CLOUT case summaries for the first time
- Highlights details of the new countries that have adopted the Model Laws since the 2nd edition
- Features a first preview of the UNCITRALArbitration Rules 2010