A classic construction law text Keating on Construction Contracts is a first port of call for all research on the history and principles governing building contracts, their practical application and their interpretation by the courts. Renowned for its accessible style, and reliable authority the title covers all relevant legislation and case law, EC law, and the FIDIC, NEC3, JCT Forms of Contracts and ICE Conditions of Contract.
The book offers solicitors, barristers and construction professionals detailed and authoritative commentary on all issues relating to construction contracts and presents in depth practical help in a concise style, discussing legal principles, analysing judicial decisions, interrogating standard forms and interpreting legislation.
- A new chapter on Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- A revised chapter now dealing with all construction professionals
- Updates on recent appellate and TCC decisions
- An expanded chapter commenting on FIDIC forms
- Commentary on the latest NEC form, NEC4