This work is written with the commercial litigator in mind. It offers expert and practical guidance on the steps that need to be considered by practitioners faced with commercial disputes.
It covers the full spectrum of pre-emptive remedies. Importantly, the title includes discussion of the international dimension of pre-emptive remedies.
- Covers the wide range of pre-emptive remedies including security for costs, enforcement of foreign judgments and procedures in specialist areas such as IP and Personal Injury.
- Practical in its approach it explains applications and enforcement procedures and includes checklists for finding quick solutions to problems
- Provides detailed guidance on the practice and procedure of interim remedies; freezing injunctions and the appointment of receivers; search orders, orders in relation to property and orders to deliver up goods
- Separate chapters on Security for Costs; Default Judgments and judgments upon admissions; summary judgment; and, provisional liquidators and interim receivers
- Includes a large selection of forms and precedents
- Contains a Case File section with summaries of key cases