Now in it's 18th Edition, Charlesworth's Company Law presents a comprehensive and detailed account of company law to help readers develop a full understanding of what can, at times, be a complex subject
- Adopts a writing style that is topical, succinct and easy to read but with enough detail for the reader to gain a thorough understanding of the essential topics
- Specialist Editors ensure that each chapter is as comprehensive and up-to-date as can be
- Provides essential guidance for students studying law as well as those following courses with a company law module
- Acts as a key source of information for newly qualified practitioners, company directors, and administrators and accountants dealing with small companies
New for the 18th Edition
- Considers the latest legislative and case law developments including fullcoverage of the changes brought about by the Companies Act 2006
- Contains a new chapter addressing the European Company
- Includes excerpts and references to contemporary writing on the subject to provide a fresh and wider view of the area
- Incorporates cross-referencing and paragraph numbering to make locating information quick and simple
Transform the way you work, with eBooks on ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is the cross-platform app custom built for legal professionals, students and researchers.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like.
- Search the entire text by keyword
- Jump to related content via hyperlinks
- Add your own notes, bookmark key pages and highlight important passages
- Email, print and share the text
- You don't need to be online to access your eBooks
- Your entire library and personalised features are backed up
Learn more about Thomson Reuters ProView
View titles available on Thomson Reuters ProView
You may only order one eBook per title online; to order multiples of eBooks, contact our customer services team or your Sweet & Maxwell Account Manager.