Unsurpassed in its breadth, understanding and comprehension, Schmitthoff’s Export Trade: The Law and Practice of International Trade:
- Has been the leading text in the field of international trade law for almost 50 years
- Provides a concise account of the law and practice of international trade
- Examines the sale of goods, finance and transportation of exports, insurance, customs law and long-term contracts
- Includes a new chapter on the World Trade Organisation, expanded coverage of international commercial dispute resolution including developments in arbitration law and practice, and an expanded chapter on European Union and United Kingdom competition law
- Discusses the latest case law and legislative developments plus updated to take account of UCP 600, as well as coverage of the EU Judgments Regulation, and the electronic commerce and electronic data interchange
Transform the way you work, with eBooks on ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is the cross-platform app custom built for legal professionals, students and researchers.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like.
- Search the entire text by keyword
- Jump to related content via hyperlinks
- Add your own notes, bookmark key pages and highlight important passages
- Email, print and share the text
- You don't need to be online to access your eBooks
- Your entire library and personalised features are backed up
Learn more about Thomson Reuters ProView
View titles available on Thomson Reuters ProView
You may only order one eBook per title online; to order multiples of eBooks, contact our customer services team or your Sweet & Maxwell Account Manager.