Treitel on The Law of Contract is the leading textbook on the law of contract providing a detailed all embracing guide to this area of law.
- Goes through the nature and functions of contract law
- Explains and evaluates the rules and principles that make up English contract law
- Analyses the structure of contract law, looking at how the law has developed and the many influences
- Covers all the key areas of contract law, providing students with detailed explanation
- Looks at the different remedies available in contract law
- Includes extensive use of case citations throughout
- Discusses and analyses recent key cases
- Accepted ‘authority’ upon dubious points of law or where the law is non-existent
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Consumer Rights Act 2015
- Rainy Sky v Kookmin Bank (interpretation), Benedetti v Sawiris (quantum meruit) and Les Laboratoires Servier v Apotex (illegality)
- Coverage of the developing law of “good faith” and the correct approach to rectification
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is the cross-platform app custom built for legal professionals, students and researchers.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today: