- The leading casebook on the law of contract for over 40 years, providing all the material necessary for an in-depth study of the area
- Uses substantial case extracts combined with authoritative explanation to provide readers with an understanding of the principles of contract law
- Discusses both historical and contemporary cases to illustrate the key elements of contract law
- Contains all relevant material including key statutory material and law commission reports
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- A clutch of recent cases highlighting the transformation of the commercial law of contract, including Rainy Sky v Kookmin Bank  UKSC 50, Attorney General of Belize v Belize Telecom Limited  UKPC 11, and Yam Seng Pte Limited v International Trade Corporation Limited  EWHC 111 (QB)
- Significant reorganisation of material with each chapter prefaced by a set of learning objectives
- New sections on how to read cases, how to answer problem questions and write essays in contract law
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is the cross-platform app custom built for legal professionals, students and researchers.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today: