Oil and Gas Production Contracts
provides a thorough and systematic analysis of each agreement, enabling you to advise on any contract during the production stage. Clause-by-clause commentary from energy experts provides a revealing understanding of the function and features of each agreement.
The high degree of practical experience divulged by the editor and contributors provides you with a full understanding the nature, purpose and terms behind each contract, as well as the pitfalls you need to watch out for.
- Provides a detailed understanding of all the common production phase contracts
- Analyses each clause systematically
- Offers a valuable insight into the nature, purpose and consequences of each contract
- Alerts you to the common pitfalls in each agreement
- Offers practical advice and guidance which can be applied to all jurisdictions worldwide
- Covers joint venture agreements in the production phase, including pre-unitisation and unitisation agreements
- Explains background licensing and production sharing routines
- Includes full coverage of contracts for services with third parties