Private cartel litigation is a huge and growing worldwide industry and litigation culture is spreading rapidly throughout Europe. Global Competition Litigation Review
deals exclusively with private competition litigation.
This unique journal will provide you with an invaluable and much needed forum, offering expert discussions of the substantive and procedural law framework of private antitrust action throughout Europe and other international jurisdictions. With analytical articles focusing on cartels and other anti-competitive practices, it enables you to keep ahead of the competition by keeping you informed of the latest trends and developments in this specialist area.
- Provides expert articles bringing to you the key trends, issues and developments in the specialised area of private competition litigation
- Includes a regional development section to keep you abreast of the recent legislation and case law developments in over 40 jurisdictions from the US, Europe, Asia, Australasia and Latin America
- Offers informative analysis of the substantive, procedural rules surrounding competition litigation so you understand how they apply in practice
- Covers both plaintiff and defendant perspectives to give you an objective, well-rounded view in your own cases
- Includes a regular section on arbitration and alternative dispute resolution more generally to demonstrate how competition law disputes can be settled outside the court rooms
- Saves you time by providing you with the details of all the relevant cases and legislation in one place
- Updated quarterly to keep you on top of new cases and legislation as they happen