This loose-leaf publication provides a comprehensive service on all aspects of the law of corporate insolvency. The material has been drawn from the prestigious Palmer's Company Law, ensuring it provides the weight and authority you expect. By focusing specifically on corporate insolvency it offers the depth of information you need in daily practice and ensures all extraneous material on personal insolvency is excluded.
- A one-stop reference source containing all the commentary and materials you need
- Devoted solely to corporate insolvency - and compiled by a well respected team
- Updated on a regular basis so you have the latest materials
During the course of 2018, the work will cover:
- Updates on company administration, voluntary arrangements, and winding up (both compulsory and voluntary).
- Any further changes to the 2016 Insolvency Rules or from the anticipated Practice Direction on Insolvency Proceedings
- Changes necessary by changes in case law and legislative materials