Muir Hunter on Personal Insolvency is the definitive reference work on personal insolvency. Containing the full text of all relevant legislation and insolvency rules, and reporting all relevant judgments, it provides comprehensive answers to the most frequently asked questions on this area. In particular it offers:
- A complete picture of the law as it stands
- Expert interpretation of legislation, case law and court decisions
- Three yearly updating releases inform subscribers of the latest developments in personal insolvency
- Updated material to keep subscribers informed of the changes to personal insolvency legislation
Key changes this year:
- A full rewrite of the Insolvency Act and Insolvency Rules sections
- Updates on the new procedure of decision making as it pertains to personal insolvency
- Covers the main changes to existing legislation by the Deregulation Act 2015 and Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like.
Find out more about ProView.
To enquire about ProView subscription options complete the online services contact form.