First published in 1908, the Reports provide extensive coverage of all major criminal appeal cases, including cases not reported elsewhere. They are widely regarded by both practitioners and academics as the first source of reference for criminal cases and are frequently cited in court.
- Covers all major criminal appeal cases in one source
- Judgments revised by the Court of Appeal itself
- Full text judgments with detailed headnotes
- Contains a key word index for ease of use
- Detailed cross-referencing to Archbold