First published in 1963, the Fleet Street Reports
has been the ultimate choice for intellectual property practitioners. With cases hand picked by Editor Fiona Clark, a leading intellectual property specialist, it ensures you are on top of the significant case developments and landmark decisions within intellectual property.
Keeping you up to date, it:
- Reports and analyses the key cases in IP law
- Offers analytical headnotes discussing the decisions
- Includes the ongoing debates within major UK case law
- Provides information on landmark decisions in the UK and Commonwealth courts and the ECJ
- Ensures you stay informed of the all the key cases and developments internationally
- Includes a cumulative index in each issue for ease of use
- Reports the questions raised surrounding procedural and substantive issues and how they are dealt with
- Updates you on the latest cases each and every month
The Fleet Street Reports will continue to cover topical cases covering a broad spectrum of IP and related topics. Recent issues have covered themes such as shape, colour and device marks and procedural issues arising in IP litigation more generally.