Law of Guarantees covers the full range of legal issues that practitioners will come across when dealing with the law and practice of guarantees and sureties. Through 18 chapters the authors provide detailed analysis of the various statutory and contractual requirements in relation to guarantees combined with expert in-depth commentary on key judicial decisions.
A further 14 precedents and an appendix of key legislative extracts, ensures the Law of Guarantees is the rounded authority every commercial lawyer needs at their fingertips.
• Explains comprehensively the many different forms of contract and sets out the legal principles that govern.
• Examines the practical and legal questions which confront the practitioner on a daily basis that arise from the statutory and contractual requirements relating to the law of guarantees
• Assists practitioners whilst advising clients setting up lending and leasing arrangements
• Covers all areas of law including guarantees for loans, consumer credit, hire purchase, landlord and tenant, building contracts and commercial contracts
• Looks at the elements of a guarantee, its construction, and its enforce
Transform the way you work, with eBooks on ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is the iPad app custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like.
- Search the entire text by keyword
- Jump to related content via hyperlinks
- Add your own notes, bookmark key pages and highlight important passages
- Email, print and share the text
- You don't need to be online to access your eBooks
- Your entire library and personalised features are backed up
Learn more about Thomson Reuters ProView
View titles available on Thomson Reuters ProView
You may only order one eBook per title online; to order multiples of eBooks, contact our customer services team or your Sweet & Maxwell Account Manager.