Providing step-by-step guidance on every part of probate practice, from client care to case management, Probate Practice Manual:
- Explains what needs to be done, when and how, in every transaction
- Deals with all aspects of the administration of estates, both probates and intestacies
- Gives stage-by-stage guidance to ensure effective use of people, time, skills and resources
- Shows you how to set up systems and streamline procedures to ensure even more efficient handling of probate matters
- Follows through its structure the stages of estate administration
- Explains the legal requirements at each point of the procedure
- Covers costs and fees
- Provides a wide range of precedents, sample letters and procedural checklists to help ensure that nothing is overlooked.
- Gives ideas on how to approach probate practice case-amendment in the most systematic and effective way
- Explains how clients can be provided with a service that is second to none, with guidance on such topics as keeping clients informed of progress, reviewing client files on an annual basis and providing good client care
- Includes a CD-ROM of forms and checklists
For information on CD-ROM compatibility and system requirements please see this page before purchasing.