This fourth edition guides you through the wide range of issues relevant to banking litigation. The authors provide all the information that you need to confidently deal with any dispute. Banking Litigation addresses the major areas of potential conflict, from disputes with domestic customers to those arising from global custodianship and international banking as well as assisting readers with the formulation of clear objectives and strategies in banking litigation situations.
As well as addressing new developments in caselaw and regulatory infrastructure, this edition features new chapters on structured product disputes and fintech & technology innovation.
The 4th of edition of Banking Litigation:
- Covers all the major areas of potential conflict, from disputes with domestic customers to those arising from global custodianship and international banking
- Gives detailed procedural advice alongside more strategic considerations, helping practitioners respond effectively at all stages of a dispute
- Deals with domestic and international banking litigation
- Looks at conflict of laws issues
- Advises on strategy in banking litigation
- Shows how to identify potentially litigious situations and take preventative measures to avoid litigation
- Explains procedure, with extensive analysis of disclosure in banking litigation.