Facts & Figures 2017/18 is an essential desk-top companion for all personal injury lawyers. It is widely used across the profession and is referred to and cited in court by the judiciary.
Special damages constitute an important part of most personal injury claims and preparing a schedule of damages is a complex process. Facts & Figures: Tables for the Calculation of Damages makes the entire calculation process quicker, easier and more accurate.
Updated annually, it contains in one convenient volume all the information you need for assessing special damages including:
- Ready reckoner multipliers for retirement ages from 66 to 69 using the Ogden-recommended interpolation method
- New section featuring the APIL Serious Injury Guide
- Updated note on Auty pension loss claims
- Updated note on periodical payments
- Further guidance on how to split multipliers
- Graphical illustration of FTSE 100 share price index
- Updated Motoring Costs
- Updated note on Carer fee rates
- Al the usual updates of net income calculations, tax tables and various indices
All tables of multipliers, including the Ogden Tables, have been fully revised and updated to incorporate the new discount rate of –0.75%, introduced by the Lord Chancellor on 27th February 2017.
All of the tables and information in Facts & Figures are updated annually so you can be sure your calculations rely on the most up-to-date figures available.