Guidelines for Authors
· The Editorial Board welcomes the submission of articles which break new ground on legal issues, provide an in-depth discussion of current developments and timely issues, or survey the law in a particular jurisdiction.
· Material to be considered for publication by the Editorial Board should be sent to David Holloway, No 5 Chambers, 76 Shoe Lane, London, EC4A 3JB, DX 449 London Chancery Lane, or email@example.com.
· Articles should be approximately 7,000-10,000 words; Opinions and Comments 3,000-5,000 words; Book Reviews 1,000-2,000 words; and News items 500-1,000 words.
· Except in special circumstances, the Editorial Board will not consider articles published or to be published elsewhere. Authors are asked to confirm that their typescript is not and will not be so published, or to explain the relevant circumstances.
· Title and author of the article should be clearly indicated together with brief personal description (max. 50 words) that the author would wish to see appear.
· Authors are asked to provide a 60 word summary of the article for inclusion in the At a Glance section of the publication.
· Authors are asked to use the approved form of citation of legal materials common in their own country.
· All materials for the journal will be published in English. Articles written in a foreign language will be considered for translation and publication. Such articles when submitted to the Editorial Board must be accompanied by a synopsis in English.
· The citation for the journal is in the following style:  Int. A.L.R. 000.
· All submissions should be clearly typed, double-spaced on A4 paper and must be accompanied by a
copy of the article either on computer disk or as an email attachment.
· Authors are recommended to retain a copy of their article.
· The author should supply his or her contact details for future correspondence.