Goldrein on Pre-emptive Remedies is an invaluable litigation toolkit providing practical coverage of a full range of tactics employable in the various stages of commercial litigation, before and after proceedings are commenced, with a detailed explanation of the relevant application procedures.
• Wide-ranging - covers all pre-emptive remedies routinely sought, including interim injunctions, freezing orders, search and seizure orders, security for costs and default and summary judgment
• Practical approach – explains application procedures, for both claimant and defendant litigators
• Checklists and case discussions provide quick and easy guidance
• Regularly revised in response to changes to the CPR
• Looseleaf format ensures its analysis reflects the latest developments in the law